The UNLV Rebels (2-1) face a MWC matchup versus the Utah State Aggies (1-2). The Rebels () and the Aggies ( on the moneyline to win) take to the field on September 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. A total of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
This article references betting data current as of September 23, 2022 at 10:25 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UNLV Vs. Utah State Odds
|UNLV (-3)||Under (63)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|UNLV||Stats (Rank)||Utah State|
|41.3 (25)||Points Per Game||12.7 (126)|
|22.7 (58)||Points Per Game Against||36.7 (116)|
|274.0 (37)||Pass Yards||165.0 (109)|
|258.0 (97)||Pass Yards Against||200.7 (53)|
|205.7 (36)||Rush Yards||155.3 (74)|
|101.3 (43)||Rush Yards Against||240.7 (128)|
|1 (9)||Giveaways||6 (104)|
|2 (98)||Takeaways||7 (8)|
UNLV Vs. Utah State Betting Insights
UNLV Stats And Trends
- UNLV is unbeaten against the spread this year.
- UNLV has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 3-point favorite or greater this year.
- UNLV has had two games (out of three) hit the over this year.
- On two occasions this year have the Rebels and their opponent combined to score more than 63 points.
- The over/under in this game is 63 points, 8.3 higher than the average total in Rebels games this season.
Utah State Stats And Trends
- Utah State has no wins against the spread this season.
- Utah State has no wins ATS (0-1) as a 3-point underdog or more this season.
- Utah State and its opponent have yet to hit the over this season.
- No Aggies game has gone over 63 points scored this year.
- Aggies games average 60.2 total points, 2.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
UNLV Players To Watch
- Doug Brumfield has thrown for 773 yards (257.7 ypg) to lead UNLV, completing 70.6% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 120 rushing yards (40.0 ypg) on 28 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Aidan Robbins, has carried the ball 53 times for 346 yards (115.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Courtney Reese has rushed for 121 yards (40.3 per game) on 18 carries.
- Ricky White’s 317 receiving yards (105.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 19 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Kyle Williams has put up a 189-yard season so far (63.0 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes.
- Jeff Weimer has hauled in 11 grabs for 123 yards (41.0 ypg) this season.
Utah State Players To Watch
- Logan Bonner leads Utah State with 440 passing yards (146.7 ypg) on 35-of-69 passing with three touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Calvin Tyler Jr. has carried the ball 63 times for a team-high 238 yards (79.3 per game) this year.
- This season Robert Briggs has piled up 22 carries for 134 yards (44.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brian Cobbs’ 128 receiving yards (42.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Justin McGriff has totaled 101 receiving yards (33.7 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in seven passes this year.
- Kyle Van Leeuwen’s eight receptions have yielded 88 yards (29.3 ypg) and one touchdown.