Pac-12 opponents will clash when the No. 15 Oregon Ducks (2-1) meet the Washington State Cougars (3-0). The Cougars,on the moneyline to win, and the Ducks, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 24, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The game’s over/under is currently listed at .
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of September 23, 2022 at 10:27 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Oregon Vs. Washington State Odds
|Washington State (+7)||Under (57.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Oregon||Stats (Rank)||Washington State|
|38.0 (38)||Points Per Game||26.3 (90)|
|27.7 (85)||Points Per Game Against||12.7 (19)|
|247.0 (66)||Pass Yards||240.0 (75)|
|277.0 (115)||Pass Yards Against||216.7 (71)|
|205.0 (37)||Rush Yards||113.0 (105)|
|97.7 (38)||Rush Yards Against||91.0 (31)|
|3 (48)||Giveaways||7 (116)|
|2 (98)||Takeaways||6 (13)|
Oregon Vs. Washington State Betting Insights
Oregon Stats And Trends
- Oregon has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- Oregon is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 7-point favorite or greater this year.
- Two of three Oregon games have gone over the point total this year.
- The Ducks and their opponent have combined for more than 57.5 points twice this year.
- The total for this game is 57.5, 3.5 points fewer than the average total in Ducks games thus far this season.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the last two matchups between these two squads, Oregon has a 2-0 advantage over Washington State. Oregon outscored Washington State 81-53 in those two head-to-head matchups.
Washington State Stats And Trends
- Washington State has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- Washington State has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 7-point underdog or more this season.
- Washington State and its opponent have yet to go over the total this season.
- No Cougars game has gone over 57.5 points scored this season.
- Games involving the Cougars this year have averaged 54.7 points per game, a 2.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Oregon Players To Watch
- Bo Nix leads Oregon with 672 passing yards (224.0 ypg) on 62-of-88 passing with seven touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 90 rushing yards (30.0 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Mar’Keise Irving has carried the ball 27 times for a team-high 184 yards (61.3 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Noah Whittington has piled up 109 yards (36.3 per game) on 24 attempts with one touchdown.
- Troy Franklin’s 202 receiving yards (67.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 15 receptions with one touchdown.
- Terrance Ferguson has recorded 96 receiving yards (32.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in nine passes this year.
- Dont’E Thornton’s six catches have netted him 80 yards (40.0 ypg).
Washington State Players To Watch
- Cameron Ward has thrown for 720 yards (240.0 ypg) to lead Washington State, completing 65.7% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Nakia Watson’s team-high 224 rushing yards (74.7 per game) have come on 36 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on four catches for 74 yards (24.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jaylen Jenkins has racked up 73 yards (24.3 per game) on 15 carries.
- Donovan Ollie’s 183 receiving yards (61.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with two touchdowns.
- De’Zhaun Stribling has put together a 136-yard season so far (45.3 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 14 passes.
- Lincoln Victor’s nine catches are good enough for 114 yards (38.0 ypg).