Trent Grisham takes a two-game homer streak into the San Diego Padres’ (64-52) game against the Washington Nationals (38-77) at 12:05 PM ET on Sunday, at Nationals Park. Both the Padres (to win) and Nationals ( ) have yet to list a projected starter.
This article references lines updated as of August 14, 2022 at 11:13 AM ET. Browse all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Padres vs Nationals Betting Lines
Padres Betting Insights
- This season, the Padres have won 47 out of the 81 games, or 58%, in which they’ve been favored.
- San Diego is 2-2 this season when entering a game favored by -286 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Padres have a 74.1% chance to win.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 55 of their 116 opportunities.
- In 116 games with a spread this season, the Padres are 53-63-0 ATS.
Padres Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.9|
Nationals Betting Insights
- The Nationals have won in 31, or 31%, of the 100 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This year, Washington has won three of seven games when listed as at least +238 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 29.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Washington and their opponents have gone over in 56 of their 115 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals have an against the spread record of 48-67-0 in 115 games with a line this season.
Nationals Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||3.7|
Nationals Relief Pitchers
|Carl Edwards Jr.||37||41.2||8.6||7.3||1.2||3.24|
Padres Relief Pitchers
Padres Hitting Trends
- The Padres have hit two or more homers in 28 games this season, and are 22-6 in those contests.
- The Padres have collected at least five extra-base hits in 18 games this season, and went 16-2 in those outings.
- The team has notched at least eight hits 62 times this season, and has a 42-20 record in those games.
- The Padres have a 35-10 record in games this season that they put up five or more runs.
- The Padres are 30-10 in games this season when they have drawn at least five walks.
Nationals Hitting Trends
- They are 16-7 this season when they hit two or more home runs in a game.
- In 16 games with five or more extra-base hits this season, they have a record of 11-5.
- They have a record of 29-35 this season when collecting eight or more base hits in a game.
- In 34 games this season with five or more runs scored, they’ved posted a record of 26-8.
- They have a 13-15 record this season when drawing five or more walks in a game.
Padres vs. Nationals Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Nationals (+238)
Over/Under Pick: Over (8.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from