The Baltimore Ravens (0-0) will battle the New York Jets (0-0) in Week 1. The Ravens, listed at on the spread, hit the road on September 11, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS against the Jets, moneyline odds to win. Sportsbooks have set an over/under of points for the game.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of September 11, 2022 at 1:49 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Ravens Vs Jets Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Ravens (-6.5)||Over (44)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2021)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||22.8 (17)||18.2 (28)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.1 (19)||29.6 (32)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (18)||5.0 (24)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (32)||5.9 (28)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||26 (25)||27 (28)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||15 (29)||14 (31)|
Ravens Betting Insights
- The Ravens beat the spread eight times in 17 games last year.
- Baltimore failed to notch a win ATS (0-5) as at least 6.5-point favorites last season.
- Last season, eight of Baltimore’s 17 games hit the over.
- Ravens games had more than 44 points scored on eight occasions last season.
- The point total average for Baltimore games last season was 46.6, 2.6 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Jets Betting Insights
- Jets posted a 6-11-0 record against the spread last year.
- New York’s ATS record as an underdog of 6.5 points or more was 3-5 last season.
- The Jets had 10 of its 17 games hit the over last year.
- New York games finished with over 44 points scored 10 times last year.
- Last season, Jets games resulted in an average scoring total of 44.1, which is 0.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Last season Lamar Jackson put together 2,882 passing yards (240.2 per game), a 64.4% completion percentage (246-for-382), 16 touchdowns, and only 13 interceptions. He also added 767 rushing yards on 133 carries with two rushing TDs (averaging 63.9 yards per game).
- Mike Davis posted 503 rushing yards on 138 carries and three touchdowns last season. He also made a mark receiving with 44 catches for 259 yards and one score.
- Mark Andrews amassed 107 receptions for 1,361 yards and nine touchdowns last year. He was targeted 154 times, and averaged 80.1 yards per game.
- Rashod Bateman produced last season, grabbing 46 passes for 515 yards and one touchdown. He averaged 42.9 receiving yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake grabbed 30 passes on 40 targets for 291 yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.3 receiving yards per game.
- Odafe Oweh did his thing last season with a huge stat line of 5.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 33 tackles.
- Patrick Queen was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 97 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks last year.
- Marcus Williams intercepted two passes last year while also totaling 74 tackles and eight passes defended.
Jets Players to Watch
- Zach Wilson averaged 179.5 passing yards per outing and completed nine touchdowns last season. In addition, he tacked on 14.2 yards on the ground per game with four rushing touchdowns.
- Michael Carter racked up four rushing touchdowns on 45.6 yards per game last season. Carter was also efficient in the passing game, tallying 36 catches over the course of the year.
- Ty Johnson rushed for 238 yards and two touchdowns last season. He also averaged 23.3 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Conklin was targeted 5.1 times per game and piled up 593 receiving yards and three touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Elijah Moore hauled in five touchdowns and had 538 receiving yards (48.9 ypg) in 2021.
- C.J. Uzomah averaged 30.8 receiving yards per game on 3.9 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year John Franklin-Myers put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 6.0 sacks, and added 6.0 TFL, 35 tackles, and one interception.
- C.J. Mosley put together a strong stat line last year, collecting 168 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Ashtyn Davis collected two interceptions in addition to 63 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and three passes defended a year ago.
Best Betting Sites For Ravens vs Jets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from