The Buffalo Bills (0-0) and Los Angeles Rams (0-0) will meet in a Week 1 matchup. The Rams ( on the moneyline to win) will welcome the Bills ( ) on September 8, 2022 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. Oddsmakers have set an over/under of points for the contest.
This article uses lines current as of September 8, 2022 at 1:53 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bills Vs Rams Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Rams (+2.5)||Under (52)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2021)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.4 (3)||27.1 (7)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.0 (1)||21.9 (15)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (10)||6.0 (3)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.6 (1)||5.2 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||22 (13)||23 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||30 (3)||25 (10)|
Bills Betting Insights
- The Bills’ record against the spread last season was 9-7-1.
- Buffalo’s ATS record as at least 2.5-point favorites was 8-5-1 last season.
- Out of 17 Buffalo games last year, eight went over the total.
- The Bills and their opponent broke the 52-point mark seven times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 52 points, 4.5 more than the average point total for Buffalo games a year ago.
Rams Betting Insights
- The Rams had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Los Angeles did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- Out of the 17 Rams’ games last year, nine hit the over.
- Last season, six Los Angeles games featured more than 52 points scored.
- Rams games averaged 49.5 total points last season, 2.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Bills Players to Watch
- Last season Josh Allen recorded 4,407 passing yards — including a 63.3% completion percentage — with 36 touchdowns and 15 interceptions (259.2 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 122 carries for 763 yards and six TDs.
- Devin Singletary racked up 870 rushing yards (51.2 per game) and seven touchdowns last year.
- Stefon Diggs hauled in 103 catches for 1,225 yards (72.1 per game) while being targeted 164 times. He also scored 10 touchdowns.
- Dawson Knox also impressed receiving last season. He collected 49 receptions for 587 yards and nine touchdowns. He was targeted 71 times.
- Gabriel Davis reeled in 35 passes on 63 targets for 549 yards and six touchdowns, compiling 34.3 receiving yards per game.
- Von Miller’s hard work last season produced a stat line of 8.5 sacks, 19.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds went to work last year, collecting 108 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Last season Jordan Poyer had a huge stat line of five interceptions, 93 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and nine passes defended.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford threw 41 touchdowns and 17 interceptions while collecting 4,886 yards by the end of last campaign (287.4 ypg). He also averaged 2.5 rushing yards per game.
- Darrell Henderson accumulated 688 rushing yards and five touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Cooper Kupp was targeted 11.2 times per game and racked up 1,947 receiving yards and 16 touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Van Jefferson collected six touchdowns and had 802 receiving yards (47.2 ypg) in 2021.
- Tyler Higbee averaged 37.3 receiving yards per game on 5.7 targets per game a season ago.
- Aaron Donald proved to be a strong defender last year, recording 12.5 sacks, 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner had a stellar defensive performance last season with 170 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception.
- Last year Taylor Rapp picked off four passes to go along with 93 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and five passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Bills vs Rams
Powered By Data Skrive using data from