The Minnesota Vikings (0-0) and Green Bay Packers (0-0) will face each other in a Week 1 matchup. The Packers ( on the moneyline to win) will travel to face the Vikings ( ) on September 11, 2022 at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. A point total of points has been set for the matchup.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of September 11, 2022 at 4:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Vikings Vs Packers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Packers (+2)||Over (46.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2021)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.0 (14)||26.5 (10)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||25.1 (24)||21.8 (13)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (10)||5.8 (8)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (26)||5.4 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||13 (1)||13 (1)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||24 (13)||26 (8)|
Vikings Betting Insights
- The Vikings’ record against the spread last season was 9-8-0.
- As 2-point or greater favorites, Minnesota went 4-4 against the spread last season.
- Minnesota had 11 of its 17 games hit the over last season.
- The Vikings and their opponent broke the 46.5-point mark 13 times last season.
- The point total average for Minnesota games last season was 48.6, 2.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Packers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Packers were 12-5-0 last year.
- Green Bay had an ATS record of 3-0 as underdogs of 2 points or greater last season.
- The Packers had eight of its 17 games hit the over last season.
- Green Bay games finished with over 46.5 points scored nine times last year.
- The average total points scored in Packers games last year (46.5) is 0.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins had a passing stat line last season of 4,221 yards with a 66.3% completion rate (372-for-561), 33 touchdowns, seven interceptions, and an average of 263.8 yards per game.
- Dalvin Cook ran for 1,159 yards last season on 249 carries (89.2 yards per game) and scored six times. Cook also collected 34 catches for 224 yards.
- Alexander Mattison posted 491 rushing yards on 134 carries and three touchdowns last season.
- Justin Jefferson hauled in 108 catches for 1,616 yards (95.1 per game) while being targeted 167 times. He also scored 10 touchdowns.
- Adam Thielen tacked on 726 yards on 67 grabs with 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 95 times, and averaged 55.8 receiving yards per game.
- K.J. Osborn reeled in 50 passes on 82 targets for 655 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 38.5 receiving yards per game.
- D.J. Wonnum stacked up 8.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 47 tackles last season.
- Eric Kendricks went to work last year, collecting 143 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 5.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Last season Chandon Sullivan had a huge stat line of three interceptions, 31 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers threw for 4,115 yards and 37 touchdowns last season.
- A.J. Dillon averaged 47.2 rushing yards and scored five rushing touchdowns. Dillon complemented his rushing performance with two receptions per game to average 18.4 receiving yards.
- Aaron Jones ran for four rushing touchdowns and 799 yards a year ago. Jones also was productive as a receiver, accumulating 52 receptions for 391 yards with six touchdowns.
- Allen Lazard averaged 34.2 yards on 2.7 receptions per game and racked up eight receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Sammy Watkins caught 27 passes last season on his way to 394 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Rashan Gary proved to be a strong defender last year, recording 9.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 46 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell had a stellar defensive performance last season with 145 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
- A year ago Rasul Douglas recorded 57 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended as well as five interceptions.
Best Betting Sites For Vikings vs Packers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from