The Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) will clash with the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) in Week 1. The Chargers ( ) take the field on September 11, 2022 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS against the Raiders ( on the moneyline to win). The matchup’s over/under is currently listed at .
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of September 11, 2022 at 4:48 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Chargers Vs Raiders Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Chargers (-3.5)||Under (52.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2021)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.9 (5)||22.0 (18)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||27.0 (29)||25.8 (26)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (5)||5.7 (10)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.6 (22)||5.2 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||22 (13)||24 (20)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||21 (17)||15 (29)|
Chargers Betting Insights
- The Chargers had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Los Angeles’ ATS record as at least 3.5-point favorites was 3-4 last season.
- Last year, 10 of Los Angeles’ 17 games went over the point total.
- The Chargers and their opponent topped the 52.5-point mark eight times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 52.5 points, 3.2 more than the average point total for Los Angeles games a year ago.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Raiders were 8-9-0 last year.
- As 3.5-point underdogs or greater, Las Vegas went 5-2 against the spread last year.
- In 17 Raiders games last year, eight of them went over the total.
- Las Vegas games had over 52.5 points eight times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 4.9 points higher than the average scoring total for Raiders games last season (47.6).
Chargers Players to Watch
- Last season Justin Herbert put up an impressive passing stat line with 5,014 yards (294.9 per game), a 65.9% completion percentage, 38 touchdowns, and 15 interceptions. He also added 302 rushing yards on 63 carries with three rushing TDs (averaging 17.8 yards per game).
- Last year Austin Ekeler racked up 911 rushing yards (56.9 per game) and 12 touchdowns. In the receiving game, he made 70 catches for 647 yards and eight scores.
- Sony Michel ran for 845 yards on 208 carries (49.7 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- Mike Williams reeled in 76 catches for 1,146 yards (71.6 per game) while being targeted 129 times. He also scored nine touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen produced last season, catching 106 passes for 1,138 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 71.1 receiving yards per game.
- Joey Bosa amassed 10.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 51 tackles last season.
- Derwin James went to work last year, collecting 118 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
- J.C. Jackson collected eight interceptions while adding 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 23 passes defended last year.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr completed 68.4% of his passes to throw for 4,804 yards and 23 touchdowns last season.
- Josh Jacobs averaged 58.1 rushing yards and accumulated nine rushing touchdowns. Jacobs added 3.6 receptions per game to average 23.2 receiving yards.
- Brandon Bolden ran for one touchdown on 226 yards a year ago. Bolden also was efficient as a receiver, totaling 41 receptions for 405 yards with two touchdowns.
- Davante Adams averaged 97.1 yards on 7.7 receptions per game and racked up 11 receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Hunter Renfrow caught 103 passes last season on his way to 1,038 yards and nine receiving touchdowns.
- Darren Waller worked his way to two receiving touchdowns and 665 receiving yards (60.5 ypg) last season.
- Last year Chandler Jones accumulated 10.5 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Denzel Perryman was all over the field last season with 154 tackles and 5.0 TFL.
- Last year Anthony Averett intercepted three passes to go along with 54 tackles and 11 passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Chargers vs Raiders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from