The Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) will battle the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in Week 1. The Cardinals ( on the moneyline to win) take to their home field on September 11, 2022 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS against the Chiefs ( ). A total of has been set for the contest.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of September 11, 2022 at 4:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Chiefs Vs Cardinals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cardinals (+6)||Under (54)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2021)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.2 (4)||26.4 (11)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.4 (8)||21.5 (11)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (5)||5.6 (15)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (28)||5.4 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||25 (23)||15 (4)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||29 (5)||27 (7)|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- The Chiefs beat the spread eight times in 17 games last season.
- As 6-point or greater favorites last season, Kansas City went 5-4.
- Out of 17 Kansas City games last season, 10 went over the total.
- Chiefs games had more than 54 points scored on nine occasions last year.
- The over/under in this game is 54 points, 2.1 higher than the average total in Kansas City games last season.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- The Cardinals beat the spread 10 times in 17 games last season.
- Arizona covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 6 points or more last year.
- The Cardinals had eight of its 17 games go over the point total last season.
- There were four Arizona games last season with more than 54 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 5.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Cardinals games last season (48.7).
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II’s previous season stat line: 4,839 passing yards (284.6 per game), 436-for-658 (66.3%), 37 touchdowns and 13 picks. He also ran for 381 yards on 66 carries with two rushing TDs.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire ran for 517 yards last year on 119 attempts (51.7 yards per game) and scored four times.
- Ronald Jones II ran for 428 yards on 101 carries (26.8 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Travis Kelce grabbed 92 passes (on 134 targets) for 1,125 yards (70.3 per game). He also found the end zone nine times.
- Mecole Hardman also impressed receiving last year. He collected 59 receptions for 693 yards and two touchdowns. He was targeted 83 times.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reeled in 26 passes for 430 yards and three touchdowns, putting up 39.1 yards per game last season.
- Chris Jones did his thing last season with a huge stat line of 9.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Nick Bolton was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 112 tackles and 11.0 TFL last year.
- Last season Deon Bush had a huge stat line of two interceptions, 40 tackles and five passes defended.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray connected on 69.2% of his passes to throw for 3,787 yards and 24 touchdowns last season. Murray also helped with his legs, accumulating five touchdowns on 30.2 yards per game.
- James Conner averaged 50.1 rushing yards and accumulated 15 rushing touchdowns. Conner added 2.5 receptions per game to average 25.0 receiving yards.
- Darrel Williams rushed for 558 yards and six touchdowns last season. He also averaged 26.6 receiving yards per game.
- Marquise Brown was targeted 9.1 times per game and piled up 1,008 receiving yards and six touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- A.J. Green averaged 53.0 receiving yards on 5.8 targets per game in 2021, scoring three touchdowns.
- Zach Ertz hauled in 74 passes on his way to 763 receiving yards and five touchdowns a season ago.
- Markus Golden proved to be a strong defender last year, recording 11.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- Jalen Thompson put together a strong stat line last year, collecting 121 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- A year ago Byron Murphy tallied 64 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and 12 passes defended as well as four interceptions.
Best Betting Sites For Chiefs vs Cardinals
Powered By Data Skrive using data from