It’ll be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0) versus the Dallas Cowboys (0-0) in Week 1. The Cowboys ( on the moneyline to win) take to their home field on September 11, 2022 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC against the Buccaneers ( ). The game’s total is currently listed at .
This article refers to betting data updated as of September 11, 2022 at 8:48 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Buccaneers Vs Cowboys Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cowboys (+2.5)||Over (49.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2021)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.1 (2)||31.2 (1)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.8 (5)||21.1 (7)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (1)||6.0 (3)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (7)||5.5 (19)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||19 (8)||20 (10)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||29 (5)||34 (1)|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- The Buccaneers’ record against the spread last season was 9-8-0.
- Tampa Bay went 9-7 as at least 2.5-point favorites last season.
- Out of 17 Tampa Bay games last season, nine hit the over.
- In 10 games last year, the Buccaneers and their opponent combined for more than 49.5 points.
- The point total average for Tampa Bay games last season was 49.6, 0.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Cowboys were 13-4-0 last season.
- Dallas had an ATS record of 3-1 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last season.
- Out of the 17 Cowboys’ games last season, eight went over the total.
- Dallas games had over 49.5 points eight times last season.
- The average total points scored in Cowboys games last year (49.5) is 0.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady recorded a passing stat line last year of 5,316 yards with a 67.5% completion rate (485-for-719), 43 touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and an average of 312.7 yards per game.
- Leonard Fournette rushed for 812 yards last season on 180 carries (58.0 yards per game) and scored eight times. Fournette also collected 69 catches for 454 yards and two scores.
- Ke’Shawn Vaughn posted 180 rushing yards on 36 carries and two touchdowns last season.
- Chris Godwin amassed 98 receptions for 1,103 yards and five touchdowns last season. He was targeted 128 times, and averaged 78.8 yards per game.
- Mike Evans amassed 1,035 yards on 74 grabs with 14 touchdowns. He was targeted 114 times, and averaged 64.7 receiving yards per game.
- Russell Gage’s stat line last season: 770 receiving yards, 66 catches, four touchdowns, on 94 targets.
- Shaquil Barrett amassed 9.5 sacks, 9.0 TFL, 50 tackles, and one interception last season.
- Devin White went to work last year, collecting 128 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks.
- Mike Edwards intercepted three passes last year while also totaling 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott connected on 68.8% of his passes and threw for 4,449 yards and 37 touchdowns last season.
- Ezekiel Elliott racked up 10 rushing touchdowns on 58.9 yards per game last season. Elliott was also efficient in the passing game, totaling 47 catches and two touchdowns over the course of the year.
- Tony Pollard rushed for 719 yards and two touchdowns last season. He also averaged 22.5 receiving yards per game.
- CeeDee Lamb averaged 68.9 receiving yards and collected six receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Dalton Schultz grabbed eight touchdowns and had 808 receiving yards (47.5 ypg) in 2021.
- Michael Gallup grabbed 35 passes on his way to 445 receiving yards and two touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year Micah Parsons put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 13.0 sacks, and added 20.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- Jayron Kearse put together a strong stat line last year, tallying 102 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- Trevon Diggs racked up 11 interceptions in addition to 52 tackles and 21 passes defended a year ago.
Best Betting Sites For Buccaneers vs Cowboys
Powered By Data Skrive using data from