Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final will see the Colorado Avalanche and Tampa Bay Lightning meet on Wednesday, June 22, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Avalanche lead the series 2-0. Oddsmakers give the Lightningodds to pick up a win and list the Avalanche at on the moneyline for this matchup. This contest has an over/under set at goals.
This article references lines valid as of June 22, 2022 at 7:13 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Avalanche Vs Lightning Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 22
Avalanche: Nazem Kadri: Questionable (Thumb), Nicolas Aube-Kubel: Out (Healthy Scratch), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Andre Burakovsky: Out (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Out (Lower Body), Nikita Kucherov: Probable (Undisclosed)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Lightning (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Lightning Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Lightning Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||2.80 (6th)|
|35.0 (4th)||Shots||30.8 (17th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||29.7 (7th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Lightning Key Players
- The Avalanche have won 66 of their 90 games when favored on the moneyline this season (73.3%).
- The Avalanche have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.4% in this game.
- This season the Lightning have won nine of the 18 games, or 50.0%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Lightning have a 52.4% chance to win.
- In 60 of 98 matches this season, Colorado and its opponent have combined to finish above 6 goals.
- Tampa Bay has played 55 games this season that ended with more than 6 goals.