Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final on Friday will see the Colorado Avalanche host the Tampa Bay Lightning, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Avalanche lead the series 2-1. Sportsbooks give the Lightningodds to pick up a win and list the Avalanche at on the moneyline for this matchup. The total has been set at in this game.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 7:13 PM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Avalanche Vs Lightning Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 24
Avalanche: Nazem Kadri: Probable (Thumb), Nicolas Aube-Kubel: Out (Healthy Scratch), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Andre Burakovsky: Questionable (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Questionable (Lower Body), Nikita Kucherov: Probable (Undisclosed), Erik Cernak: Probable (Lower Body), Anthony Cirelli: Questionable (Arm)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Avalanche (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Lightning Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Lightning Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||2.80 (6th)|
|35.0 (4th)||Shots||30.8 (17th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||29.7 (7th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Lightning Key Players
- The Avalanche have been a moneyline favorite 90 times this season, and have finished 66-24 in those games.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied win probability of 66.1%.
- The Lightning have been listed as an underdog 18 times this season, and won nine, or 50.0%, of those games.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 37.7% chance of victory for the Lightning.
- In 61 games this season, Colorado and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
- Tampa Bay has played 56 games this season that finished with more than 6 goals.