Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final at Amalie Arena on Sunday, June 26 showcases the Colorado Avalanche and the Tampa Bay Lightning facing off at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Avalanche are ahead in the series 3-1. The latest betting lines show that the Lightning areon the moneyline and the Avalanche are to win this matchup. This contest has an over/under set at goals.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of June 26, 2022 at 7:13 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Avalanche Vs Lightning Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 26
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Andre Burakovsky: Questionable (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Out (Lower Body), Erik Cernak: Probable (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Lightning (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Lightning Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Lightning Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||2.80 (6th)|
|35.0 (4th)||Shots||30.8 (17th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||29.7 (7th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Lightning Key Players
- The Avalanche have been favored on the moneyline 90 times this season, and have gone 66-24 in those games.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 53.5%.
- This season the Lightning have been an underdog 18 times, and won nine, or 50.0%, of those games.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Lightning have a 51.2% chance to win.
- In 61 of 100 matches this season, Colorado and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
- Tampa Bay’s games this season have had over 6 goals 56 of 103 times.