The Colorado Avalanche host the Tampa Bay Lightning for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final on Saturday, June 18, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Avalanche have a 1-0 lead in the series. The Avalanche are listed atto win on the moneyline, while the Lightning currently have odds to win this matchup. The total is in this game.
This article uses betting data valid as of June 18, 2022 at 7:12 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Avalanche Vs Lightning Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 18
Avalanche: Nazem Kadri: Out (Upper Body), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Andrew Cogliano: Questionable (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Probable (Lower Body), Brandon Hagel: Probable (Foot)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Avalanche (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Lightning Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Lightning Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||2.8 (6th)|
|35 (4th)||Shots||30.8 (17th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||29.7 (7th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Lightning Key Players
- The Avalanche have been a moneyline favorite 89 times this season, and have gone 65-24 in those games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Avalanche a 59.2% chance to win.
- The Lightning have been an underdog in 17 games this season, and won nine (52.9%).
- The Lightning have a 44.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 59 of 97 matches this season, Colorado and its opponent have combined to finish above 6 goals.
- Tampa Bay has played 54 games this season that ended with more than 6 goals.