The Tampa Bay Lightning host the Colorado Avalanche for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final at Amalie Arena on Monday, June 20, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Avalanche lead the series 1-0. The latest betting lines reveal that the Avalanche areon the moneyline and the Lightning are to win this matchup. This matchup has an over/under set at goals.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of June 20, 2022 at 7:13 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lightning Vs Avalanche Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 20
Lightning: Brayden Point: Questionable (Lower Body), Brandon Hagel: Probable (Foot)
Avalanche: Nazem Kadri: Out (Upper Body), Nicolas Aube-Kubel: Out (Healthy Scratch), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Andre Burakovsky: Questionable (Hand), Andrew Cogliano: Probable (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Avalanche (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lightning Vs Avalanche Team Stats
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Avalanche Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (7th)||Goals Scored||3.77 (4th)|
|2.80 (6th)||Goals Allowed||2.84 (8th)|
|30.8 (17th)||Shots||35.0 (4th)|
|29.7 (7th)||Shots Allowed||31.9 (18th)|
Lightning Key Players
Avalanche Key Players
- The Lightning have been a moneyline favorite 79 times this season, and have finished 53-26 in those games.
- The Lightning have a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Avalanche have won three of the seven games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Avalanche, based on the moneyline, is 51.2%.
- In 54 of 100 matches this season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
- Colorado has played 59 games this season that finished with over 6 goals.