In Game 5 of the NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors will play the Boston Celtics. The Warriors (on the spread, to win) meet the Celtics on Monday at 9:00 PM ET. The point total has been set at for this contest.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 13, 2022 at 9:01 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Warriors Vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 13
Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Probable (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Probable (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (211)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Celtics Avg. (Rank)|
|111.0 (15th)||Points Scored||111.8 (12th)|
|105.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||104.5 (1st)|
|45.5 (7th)||Rebounds||46.0 (5th)|
|9.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (11th)|
|14.3 (3rd)||3pt Made||13.2 (8th)|
|27.1 (5th)||Assists||24.8 (14th)|
|14.3 (29th)||Turnovers||13.0 (13th)|
Warriors Key Players
Celtics Key Players
- Golden State’s record against the spread is 52-47-3.
- The Warriors’ ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 34-30-3.
- Golden State has played 82 games this season, and 48 of them have gone over the total.
- Golden State games have finished with more than 211 points 65 times so far this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 211 points, 9.2 fewer than the average total in this season’s Warriors contests.
- Boston is 57-45-2 against the spread this year.
- The Celtics are 9-3-1 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 82 Boston games so far this year, 51 have hit the over.
- Boston’s games have finished with over 211 points scored 63 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Celtics games this year (211) is 4.1 points higher than the total for this matchup.