In Game 6 of the NBA Finals, the Boston Celtics will face the Golden State Warriors. The Celtics () will meet the Warriors ( to win) tipping at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. This matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of June 16, 2022 at 9:02 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Celtics Vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 16
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee)
Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Probable (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Probable (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-4)|
|Total Pick||Over (211.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Warriors Avg. (Rank)|
|111.8 (12th)||Points Scored||111.0 (15th)|
|104.5 (1st)||Points Allowed||105.5 (4th)|
|46.0 (5th)||Rebounds||45.5 (7th)|
|10.5 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||9.8 (18th)|
|13.2 (8th)||3pt Made||14.3 (3rd)|
|24.8 (14th)||Assists||27.1 (5th)|
|13.0 (13th)||Turnovers||14.3 (29th)|
Celtics Key Players
Warriors Key Players
- Boston has 57 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 27-28-1 as 4-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 51 Boston games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- Boston and its opponent have broken the 211.5-point mark 59 times this season.
- The total for this game is 211.5, 3.5 points fewer than the average total in Celtics games thus far this season.
- Golden State is 53-47-3 against the spread this year.
- The Warriors are 7-3 as 4-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 82 Golden State games so far this season, 48 have hit the over.
- Golden State’s games have finished with over 211.5 points scored 63 times this season.
- The average total for Warriors games is 220.1 points, 8.6 more than this game’s over/under.