In Game 4 of the NBA Finals, the Boston Celtics will play the Golden State Warriors. The Celtics () meet the Warriors ( on the moneyline) on Friday at 9:00 PM ET. This game has an over/under set at points.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of June 10, 2022 at 9:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Celtics Vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 10
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee)
Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Probable (Foot), Stephen Curry: Probable (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Probable (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-4)|
|Total Pick||Over (213.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Warriors Avg. (Rank)|
|111.8 (12th)||Points Scored||111.0 (15th)|
|104.5 (1st)||Points Allowed||105.5 (4th)|
|46.0 (5th)||Rebounds||45.5 (7th)|
|10.5 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||9.8 (18th)|
|13.2 (8th)||3pt Made||14.3 (3rd)|
|24.8 (14th)||Assists||27.1 (5th)|
|13.0 (13th)||Turnovers||14.3 (29th)|
Celtics Key Players
Warriors Key Players
- Boston has covered the spread 57 times in 82 games.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Celtics are 27-27-1.
- Boston has seen 51 of its 82 games hit the over.
- A total of 54 times so far this season, Boston and its opponent have combined to score more than 213.5 points.
- The average total for Celtics games this season has been 215.1, 1.6 points higher than the total for this game.
- Against the spread, Golden State is 51-47-3 this year.
- The Warriors are 6-3 as 4-point underdogs or more.
- Golden State has seen 48 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Golden State’s games have finished with over 213.5 points scored 61 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Warriors games this year (213.5) is 6.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.