The Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors are doing battle in the NBA Finals, with Game 3 next to come. The Celtics (on the spread, to win) play the Warriors on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET. This contest has a point total of .
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of June 8, 2022 at 9:02 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Celtics Vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 8
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee)
Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Probable (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Probable (Knee), Gary Payton II: Probable (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (214)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Warriors Avg. (Rank)|
|111.8 (12th)||Points Scored||111.0 (15th)|
|104.5 (1st)||Points Allowed||105.5 (4th)|
|46.0 (5th)||Rebounds||45.5 (7th)|
|10.5 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||9.8 (18th)|
|13.2 (8th)||3pt Made||14.3 (3rd)|
|24.8 (14th)||Assists||27.1 (5th)|
|13.0 (13th)||Turnovers||14.3 (29th)|
Celtics Key Players
Warriors Key Players
- Boston has covered the spread 56 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 29-28-1 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- Boston has played 82 games this year, and 50 of them have gone over the total.
- In 53 games this season, Boston and its opponent have combined for more than 214 points.
- Celtics games average 215.1 total points per game this season, 1.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Golden State’s record against the spread is 51-46-3.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point underdogs or greater, the Warriors are 7-3.
- There have been 47 Golden State games (out of 82) that hit the over this season.
- There have been 60 Golden State games this year with more than 214 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Warriors games this year (214) is 6.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.