Friday’s NHL action features Nikita Kucherov and the Tampa Bay Lightning squaring off against the New York Rangers in game 8 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at Madison Square Garden, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. Want to place a bet on one of Kucherov’s prop bets? Read on for information about the impending matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nikita Kucherov Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nikita Kucherov Player Prop Stats
- The Lightning’s Kucherov has 25 goals, 44 assists and 69 points.
- Kucherov has a goal in 25 of 47 games this season, with multiple goals in three of them.
- Kucherov has a point in 41 games this season out of 47 games played, including multiple points 27 times.
- Kucherov has an assist in 32 games this season out of 47 games played, including multiple assists 18 times.
New York Rangers Stats and Trends
- The Rangers have allowed 204 total goals (just 2.5 per game), the second-fewest in NHL play.
- They have the league’s ninth-best goal differential at +47.
- The Rangers have shut out opponents four times this season. As a team, they are averaging 25.5 hits and 14.2 blocked shots per game.
Nikita Kucherov Predictions for Friday
|Kucherov (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Rangers (2021)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from