The Tampa Bay Lightning and Alex Killorn square off against the New York Rangers in game 8 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Friday at 8:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN. Planning on making a wager on one of Killorn’s prop bets in this matchup against the Rangers? Read on to see what you need to know before making your decision.
Alex Killorn Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Alex Killorn Player Prop Stats
- For the Lightning this season, Killorn has 25 goals and 34 assists.
- In 23 of 82 games this season, Killorn has scored a goal, including two games with multiple goals.
- In 51 of 82 games this year, Killorn has recorded a point — and nine of those games included multiple points.
- Killorn has an assist in 33 games this year out of 82 games played, including multiple assists four times.
New York Rangers Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Rangers are one of the stingiest squads in NHL action, allowing 204 total goals (only 2.5 per game) to rank second.
- Their +47 goal differential is ninth-best in the league.
- The Rangers have secured four shutouts this season. Their skaters average 25.5 hits and 14.2 blocked shots per game.
Alex Killorn Predictions for Friday
|Killorn (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Rangers (2021)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from