The New York Rangers and Artemi Panarin hit the ice against the Tampa Bay Lightning in game 8 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Friday at 8:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN. Panarin has prop bets available for this contest against the Lightning. Read below to see his stats and trends before making your wager.
Artemi Panarin Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Artemi Panarin Player Prop Stats
- Panarin is the Rangers’ leader in assists (74) and points (96).
- Panarin has a goal in 25 of 75 games this season, with multiple goals in two of them.
- Panarin has a point in 62 games this year out of 75 games played, including multiple points 30 times.
- In 54 of 75 games this season, Panarin has had an assist — and 21 of those games included multiple assists.
Tampa Bay Lightning Stats and Trends
- The Lightning have conceded 230 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking sixth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- Their goal differential (+55) makes them seventh-best in the league.
- The Lightning have secured two shutouts this season. Their skaters average 25.9 hits and 12.7 blocked shots per game.
Artemi Panarin Predictions for Friday
|Panarin (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Lightning (2021)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
New York Rangers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from