Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Thursday will see the Colorado Avalanche and Edmonton Oilers face off, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Avalanche are up 1-0. The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Oilers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Avalanche are currently to claim victory for this contest. The total is for this matchup.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 2, 2022 at 11:12 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Avalanche Vs Oilers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 2
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Darcy Kuemper: Questionable (Upper Body), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
|Total Pick||Under (7.5)|
|Spread Pick||Avalanche (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Oilers Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Oilers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||3.06 (17th)|
|35.0 (4th)||Shots||33.9 (10th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (20th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Oilers Key Players
- The Avalanche have gone 61-24 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Avalanche have a 63.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Oilers have won 11 of the 26 games, or 42.3%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The Oilers have a 40.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponent have posted more than 7.5 goals in 37 of 93 games this season.
- Edmonton has played 30 games this season that finished with over 7.5 goals.