Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at Madison Square Garden on Friday, June 3 features the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Rangers meeting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Rangers lead the series 1-0. The most recent betting odds for this matchup show the Rangers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Lightning are currently to claim victory for this contest. The over/under has been set at for this matchup.
This article references betting data updated as of June 2, 2022 at 11:12 AM ET. Browse all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Lightning Vs Rangers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 2
Lightning: Brayden Point: Doubtful (Lower Body), Brandon Hagel: Probable (Foot)
Rangers: Sammy Blais: Out (Knee)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Rangers (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lightning Vs Rangers Team Stats
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Rangers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (7th)||Goals Scored||3.06 (16th)|
|2.80 (6th)||Goals Allowed||2.49 (2nd)|
|30.8 (17th)||Shots||29.0 (28th)|
|29.7 (7th)||Shots Allowed||30.8 (11th)|
Lightning Key Players
Rangers Key Players
- The Lightning have gone 49-25 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Lightning have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this game.
- This season the Rangers have been an underdog 36 times, and won 17, or 47.2%, of those games.
- The Rangers have a 47.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to score more than 5.5 goals in 53 of 94 games this season.
- New York has played 46 games this season that finished with more than 5.5 goals.