Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, June 1 features the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Rangers playing at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. Sportsbooks give the Rangersodds to pick up a win and list the Lightning at on the moneyline for this matchup. This game has an over/under of goals.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of June 1, 2022 at 7:13 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Lightning Vs Rangers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 1
Lightning: Brayden Point: Doubtful (Lower Body), Brandon Hagel: Questionable (Foot)
Rangers: Sammy Blais: Out (Knee)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Rangers (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lightning Vs Rangers Team Stats
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Rangers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (7th)||Goals Scored||3.06 (16th)|
|2.80 (6th)||Goals Allowed||2.49 (2nd)|
|30.8 (17th)||Shots||29.0 (28th)|
|29.7 (7th)||Shots Allowed||30.8 (11th)|
Lightning Key Players
Rangers Key Players
- The Lightning have put together a 49-24 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Lightning have an implied win probability of 56.5%.
- The Rangers have been an underdog in 35 games this season, and won 16 (45.7%).
- The moneyline set in this matchup implies a 47.6% chance of victory for the Rangers.
- Tampa Bay’s games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 5.5 goals 52 times.
- New York has played 45 games this season that ended with over 5.5 goals.