In Game 1 of the NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors will meet the Boston Celtics. The Warriors (on the spread) and Celtics ( to win) will meet Thursday at 9:00 PM ET. This matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of June 2, 2022 at 9:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Warriors Vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 2
Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Probable (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Probable (Neck), Gary Payton II: Probable (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (213.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Celtics Avg. (Rank)|
|111.0 (15th)||Points Scored||111.8 (12th)|
|105.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||104.5 (1st)|
|45.5 (7th)||Rebounds||46.0 (5th)|
|9.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (11th)|
|14.3 (3rd)||3pt Made||13.2 (8th)|
|27.1 (5th)||Assists||24.8 (14th)|
|14.3 (29th)||Turnovers||13.0 (13th)|
Warriors Key Players
Celtics Key Players
- Against the spread, Golden State is 50-45-3 this year.
- The Warriors’ ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 33-29-3.
- Golden State has seen 46 of its 82 games hit the over.
- In 59 games this year, Golden State and its opponent have combined for more than 213.5 points.
- Warriors games have had an average of 220.4 points this season, 6.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Boston has beaten the spread 55 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics’ ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or more is 8-2-1.
- Boston has played 82 games this season, and 49 of them have gone over the total.
- Boston’s games have gone over 213.5 points on 52 occasions this season.
- The average total for Celtics games is 215.1 points, 1.6 more than this game’s over/under.