Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals will see the Colorado Avalanche host the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday, May 31, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Avalanche are listed atto win on the moneyline, while the Oilers currently have odds to win this matchup. The over/under has been set at in this game.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 31, 2022 at 7:12 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Avalanche Vs Oilers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 31
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
|Total Pick||Under (7)|
|Spread Pick||Avalanche (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Oilers Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Oilers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||3.06 (17th)|
|35.0 (4th)||Shots||33.9 (10th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (20th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Oilers Key Players
- The Avalanche have won 71.4% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (60-24).
- The Avalanche have a 65.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Oilers have won 11, or 44.0%, of the 25 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 38.5% chance of victory for the Oilers.
- Colorado’s 92 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 7 goals 48 times.
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to score more than 7 goals in 50 of 94 games this season.