The Colorado Avalanche and St. Louis Blues square off in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Enterprise Center on Friday, May 27, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche are up 3-2. The most recent betting odds for this matchup have the Blues listed atto win on the moneyline. The Avalanche are currently to claim victory for this contest. The over/under has been set at in this matchup.
This article makes reference to lines updated as of May 27, 2022 at 7:12 PM ET. See all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Avalanche Vs Blues Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 27
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Jordan Binnington: Out (Knee)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Blues (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Blues Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Blues Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.78 (3rd)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||2.91 (11th)|
|35.0 (4th)||Shots||30.3 (18th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||31.6 (16th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Blues Key Players
- The Avalanche have won 59 of their 83 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (71.1%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied win probability of 62.3%.
- This season the Blues have been an underdog 35 times, and won 17, or 48.6%, of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Blues, based on the moneyline, is 40.8%.
- Colorado’s games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 6.5 goals 48 times.
- St. Louis has played 48 games this season that ended with more than 6.5 goals.