Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Thursday, May 26 features the Carolina Hurricanes hosting the New York Rangers at PNC Arena at 7:00 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The Hurricanes are listed atto win on the moneyline, while the Rangers currently have odds to win this matchup. The over/under has been set at for this contest.
This article refers to betting data as of May 26, 2022 at 5:12 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this game below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Hurricanes Vs Rangers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 26
Hurricanes: Jordan Martinook: Probable (Lower Body), Frederik Andersen: Questionable (Knee)
Rangers: Keith Kinkaid: Questionable (Upper Body), Sammy Blais: Out (Knee), Barclay Goodrow: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Rangers (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hurricanes Vs Rangers Team Stats
|Hurricanes Avg. (Rank)||Rangers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.38 (9th)||Goals Scored||3.06 (16th)|
|2.45 (1st)||Goals Allowed||2.49 (2nd)|
|34.0 (9th)||Shots||29.0 (28th)|
|28.1 (1st)||Shots Allowed||30.8 (11th)|
Hurricanes Key Players
Rangers Key Players
- The Hurricanes have won 72.2% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (52-20).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Hurricanes have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- The Rangers have won 15, or 45.5%, of the 33 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- The moneyline set for this outing implies a 42.6% chance of victory for the Rangers.
- In 50 games this season, Carolina and its opponent have combined for more than 5.5 goals.
- New York and its opponent have combined to score over 5.5 goals in 43 of 93 games this season.