Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round showcases the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Florida Panthers playing at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, May 23 on TNT. The Lightning have a 3-0 edge in the series. Bookmakers give the Panthersodds to claim victory and list the Lightning at on the moneyline for this matchup. This matchup has an over/under of goals.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 23, 2022 at 5:12 PM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lightning Vs Panthers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 23
Lightning: Brayden Point: Out (Lower Body)
Panthers: Carter Verhaeghe: Probable (Undisclosed), Mason Marchment: Out (Lower Body), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Panthers (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lightning Vs Panthers Team Stats
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Panthers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (7th)||Goals Scored||4.12 (1st)|
|2.80 (6th)||Goals Allowed||2.95 (12th)|
|30.8 (17th)||Shots||37.2 (1st)|
|29.7 (7th)||Shots Allowed||30.6 (10th)|
Lightning Key Players
Panthers Key Players
|Aleksander Barkov Jr.||67||39||49||88||214||12||+36|
- The Lightning have been favored on the moneyline 72 times this season, and have gone 48-24 in those games.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Lightning have an implied win probability of 56.5%.
- The Panthers have won one of the five games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The moneyline set in this outing implies a 47.6% chance of victory for the Panthers.
- Tampa Bay’s 92 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 6 goals 52 times.
- Florida has played 62 games this season with over 6 goals.