Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Monday, May 23 will see the Colorado Avalanche visiting the St. Louis Blues at Enterprise Center at 9:30 PM ET on TNT. The Avalanche are ahead 2-1 in the series. The most recent betting lines reveal that the Blues areon the moneyline and the Avalanche are to win this matchup. This contest has an over/under of goals.
This article refers to odds as of May 23, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Avalanche Vs Blues Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 23
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum), Nico Sturm: Out (Healthy Scratch)
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Jordan Binnington: Out (Knee), Marco Scandella: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Blues (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Avalanche Vs Blues Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Blues Avg. (Rank)|
|3.77 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.78 (3rd)|
|2.84 (8th)||Goals Allowed||2.91 (11th)|
|35.0 (4th)||Shots||30.3 (18th)|
|31.9 (18th)||Shots Allowed||31.6 (16th)|
Avalanche Key Players
Blues Key Players
- The Avalanche have been a moneyline favorite 81 times this season, and have gone 58-23 in those games.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 60.8%.
- The Blues have won 16, or 48.5%, of the 33 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The moneyline set in this matchup implies a 42.6% chance of victory for the Blues.
- Colorado and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 46 of 89 games this season.
- St. Louis has played 46 games this season that finished with more than 6.5 goals.