Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round will see the New York Rangers hit the ice against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, May 24, starting at 7:00 PM ET and brodcast on ESPN. The Hurricanes are ahead 2-1 in the series. The Rangers are set asto win on the moneyline, while the Hurricanes currently have odds to win this matchup. This contest has an over/under set at goals.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of May 24, 2022 at 5:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Rangers Vs Hurricanes Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 24
Rangers: Keith Kinkaid: Questionable (Upper Body), Sammy Blais: Out (Knee), Barclay Goodrow: Out (Lower Body)
Hurricanes: Jordan Martinook: Out (Lower Body), Frederik Andersen: Questionable (Knee)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Hurricanes (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rangers Vs Hurricanes Team Stats
|Rangers Avg. (Rank)||Hurricanes Avg. (Rank)|
|3.06 (16th)||Goals Scored||3.38 (9th)|
|2.49 (2nd)||Goals Allowed||2.45 (1st)|
|29.0 (28th)||Shots||34.0 (9th)|
|30.8 (11th)||Shots Allowed||28.1 (1st)|
Rangers Key Players
Hurricanes Key Players
- The Rangers have won 39 of their 55 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (70.9%).
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.4% in this matchup.
- The Hurricanes have won eight, or 47.1%, of the 17 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Hurricanes, based on the moneyline, is 52.4%.
- New York’s games this season have gone over this matchup’s total of 5.5 goals 43 times.
- Carolina has combined with its opponent to score more than 5.5 goals in 50 of 92 games this season.