The Calgary Flames go on the road against the Edmonton Oilers in Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Sunday, May 22, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The series is tied at 1-1. The most recent betting odds for this matchup have the Oilers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Flames are currently to emerge victorious for this contest. The total has been set at for this contest.
This article references odds current as of May 22, 2022 at 7:12 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Flames Vs Oilers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 22
Flames: Christopher Tanev: Out (Lower Body), Sean Monahan: Out (Hip)
|Total Pick||Under (7)|
|Spread Pick||Oilers (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Flames Vs Oilers Team Stats
|Flames Avg. (Rank)||Oilers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.55 (6th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.52 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||3.06 (17th)|
|35.4 (3rd)||Shots||33.9 (10th)|
|28.9 (5th)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (20th)|
Flames Key Players
Oilers Key Players
- The Flames have won 46 of their 74 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (62.2%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Flames a 53.5% chance to win.
- This season the Oilers have won 10 of the 24 games, or 41.7%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The Oilers have a 51.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 36 games this season, Calgary and its opponent have combined for more than 7 goals.
- Edmonton has played 48 games this season that ended with over 7 goals.