Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Sunday, May 22 features the New York Rangers hosting the Carolina Hurricanes at Madison Square Garden at 3:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Hurricanes are up 2-0 in the series. The Rangers are set asto win on the moneyline, while the Hurricanes currently have odds to win this matchup. The over/under has been set at in this contest.
This article uses betting data current as of May 22, 2022 at 3:12 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this contest below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Rangers Vs Hurricanes Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 22
Rangers: Keith Kinkaid: Questionable (Upper Body), Sammy Blais: Out (Knee), Barclay Goodrow: Out (Lower Body)
Hurricanes: Jordan Martinook: Out (Lower Body), Frederik Andersen: Out (Knee)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Rangers (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rangers Vs Hurricanes Team Stats
|Rangers Avg. (Rank)||Hurricanes Avg. (Rank)|
|3.06 (16th)||Goals Scored||3.38 (9th)|
|2.49 (2nd)||Goals Allowed||2.45 (1st)|
|29.0 (28th)||Shots||34.0 (9th)|
|30.8 (11th)||Shots Allowed||28.1 (1st)|
Rangers Key Players
Hurricanes Key Players
- The Rangers have won 38 of their 54 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (70.4%).
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.5% in this game.
- The Hurricanes have been an underdog in 16 games this season, and won eight (50.0%).
- The implied probability of a win by the Hurricanes, based on the moneyline, is 51.2%.
- In 43 games this season, New York and its opponent have combined for more than 5.5 goals.
- Carolina has combined with its opponent to score over 5.5 goals in 50 of 91 games this season.