The Florida Panthers visit the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Amalie Arena on Sunday, May 22, beginning at 1:30 PM ET on TNT. The Lightning are up 2-0. The latest betting lines show that the Lightning areon the moneyline and the Panthers are to win this matchup. The total has been set at in this game.
This article references lines updated as of May 22, 2022 at 1:12 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Panthers Vs Lightning Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 22
Panthers: Carter Verhaeghe: Probable (Undisclosed), Mason Marchment: Out (Lower Body), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Lightning (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Panthers Vs Lightning Team Stats
|Panthers Avg. (Rank)||Lightning Avg. (Rank)|
|4.12 (1st)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.95 (12th)||Goals Allowed||2.80 (6th)|
|37.2 (1st)||Shots||30.8 (17th)|
|30.6 (10th)||Shots Allowed||29.7 (7th)|
Panthers Key Players
|Aleksander Barkov Jr.||67||39||49||88||214||12||+36|
Lightning Key Players
- The Panthers have gone 60-23 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.5% in this contest.
- The Lightning have been listed as an underdog 15 times this season, and won eight, or 53.3%, of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Lightning.
- In 54 games this season, Florida and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Tampa Bay has combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in 43 of 91 games this season.