In Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Boston Celtics will play the Miami Heat. The Celtics () play the Heat ( on the moneyline) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. The point total is in this matchup.
This article makes reference to lines current as of May 21, 2022 at 8:02 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Celtics Vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 21
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Out (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Heat: Kyle Lowry: Questionable (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Questionable (Knee), Gabe Vincent: Questionable (Knee), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (207.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Heat Avg. (Rank)|
|111.8 (12th)||Points Scored||109.2 (21st)|
|104.5 (1st)||Points Allowed||104.9 (3rd)|
|46.0 (5th)||Rebounds||43.4 (22nd)|
|10.5 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||9.7 (19th)|
|13.2 (8th)||3pt Made||13.5 (6th)|
|24.8 (14th)||Assists||25.3 (9th)|
|13.0 (13th)||Turnovers||13.6 (22nd)|
Celtics Key Players
Heat Key Players
- Boston has beaten the spread 52 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics are 21-18-1 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 47 Boston games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
- Boston and its opponent have broken the 207.5-point mark 62 times this season.
- The point total average for Celtics games this season is 215.8, 8.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Miami has beaten the spread 54 times in 82 games.
- The Heat’s ATS record as 5.5-point underdogs or greater is 6-3.
- Out of 82 Miami games so far this year, 50 have gone over the total.
- Miami games have had over 207.5 points 62 times this season.
- The average total for Heat games is 214.1 points, 6.6 more than this game’s over/under.