The Golden State Warriors and Dallas Mavericks are meeting in the Western Conference Finals, with Game 2 coming up. The Warriors (on the spread) and Mavericks ( to win) face each other Friday at 9:00 PM ET. This game has a point total of .
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of May 20, 2022 at 9:02 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Warriors Vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 20
Warriors: Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+6)|
|Total Pick||Under (215)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Mavericks Avg. (Rank)|
|111.0 (15th)||Points Scored||108.0 (24th)|
|105.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||104.7 (2nd)|
|45.5 (7th)||Rebounds||43.0 (24th)|
|9.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||9.3 (24th)|
|14.3 (3rd)||3pt Made||13.1 (10th)|
|27.1 (5th)||Assists||23.4 (24th)|
|14.3 (29th)||Turnovers||11.7 (2nd)|
Warriors Key Players
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||42||14.2||3.7||2.2||0.9||0.1||2.4|
- Golden State has 47 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 24-20-2 as 6-point favorites or more.
- There have been 43 Golden State games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
- In 55 games this season, Golden State and its opponent have combined for more than 215 points.
- Warriors games average 220.6 total points per game this season, 5.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Dallas is 55-39-2 this season.
- As 6-point underdogs or greater, the Mavericks are 8-3 against the spread.
- Dallas has seen 37 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Dallas’ games have gone over 215 points on 37 occasions this season.
- The average total for Mavericks games is 215.3 points, 0.3 more than this game’s over/under.