Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Scotiabank Saddledome showcases the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers squaring off at 10:30 PM ET on Friday, May 20, broadcast on ESPN. The Flames lead 1-0 in the series. The most recent betting odds set for this matchup show the Oilers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Flames are currently to emerge victorious for this contest. The over/under has been set at in this matchup.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 20, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Flames Vs Oilers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 20
Flames: Christopher Tanev: Out (Lower Body), Sean Monahan: Out (Hip)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Flames (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Flames Vs Oilers Team Stats
|Flames Avg. (Rank)||Oilers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.55 (6th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.52 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||3.06 (17th)|
|35.4 (3rd)||Shots||33.9 (10th)|
|28.9 (5th)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (20th)|
Flames Key Players
Oilers Key Players
- The Flames have been favored on the moneyline 73 times this season, and have finished 46-27 in those games.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Flames have an implied win probability of 63.0%.
- This season the Oilers have been an underdog 23 times, and won nine, or 39.1%, of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Oilers, based on the moneyline, is 40.8%.
- Calgary’s 90 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 6.5 goals 35 times.
- Edmonton has played 47 games this season that ended with more than 6.5 goals.