Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at BB&T Center on Thursday, May 19 showcases the Florida Panthers and the Tampa Bay Lightning playing at 7:00 PM ET on TNT. The Lightning are ahead in the series 1-0. Sportsbooks give the Lightningodds to pick up a win and list the Panthers at on the moneyline for this matchup. This game has an over/under of goals.
This article makes reference to betting data current as of May 19, 2022 at 5:12 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this outing below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Panthers Vs Lightning Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 19
Panthers: Carter Verhaeghe: Questionable (Undisclosed), Mason Marchment: Questionable (Lower Body), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Lightning (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Panthers Vs Lightning Team Stats
|Panthers Avg. (Rank)||Lightning Avg. (Rank)|
|4.12 (1st)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.95 (12th)||Goals Allowed||2.8 (6th)|
|37.2 (1st)||Shots||30.8 (17th)|
|30.6 (10th)||Shots Allowed||29.7 (7th)|
Panthers Key Players
|Aleksander Barkov Jr.||67||39||49||88||214||12||+36|
Lightning Key Players
- The Panthers have gone 60-22 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.3% in this game.
- The Lightning have been an underdog in 14 games this season, and won seven (50.0%).
- The Lightning have a 40.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Florida and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 54 of 89 games this season.
- Tampa Bay has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 43 of 90 games this season.