The Miami Heat and Boston Celtics are meeting in the Eastern Conference Finals, with Game 2 up next. The Heat () will meet the Celtics ( to win) starting at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday. This game has a point total of .
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 19, 2022 at 8:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 19
Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Probable (Ankle)
Celtics: Marcus Smart: Probable (Foot), Al Horford: Probable (Health Protocols), Derrick White: Out (Personal), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Heat (-1)|
|Total Pick||Over (206.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Celtics Avg. (Rank)|
|109.2 (21st)||Points Scored||111.8 (12th)|
|104.9 (3rd)||Points Allowed||104.5 (1st)|
|43.4 (22nd)||Rebounds||46.0 (5th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (11th)|
|13.5 (6th)||3pt Made||13.2 (8th)|
|25.3 (9th)||Assists||24.8 (14th)|
|13.6 (22nd)||Turnovers||13.0 (13th)|
Heat Key Players
Celtics Key Players
- Miami’s record against the spread is 54-39-1.
- The Heat are 35-31-1 as 1-point favorites or more.
- This year, 49 of Miami’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- In 63 games this year, Miami and its opponent have combined for more than 206.5 points.
- Heat games have had an average of 214.2 points this season, 7.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Boston has 51 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 1-point underdogs or greater, the Celtics are 16-9-1.
- There have been 46 Boston games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- So far this year, 61 Boston games have featured over 206.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Celtics games this year (206.5) is 9.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.