The Carolina Hurricanes ready for a decisive Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs First Round against the Boston Bruins at PNC Arena on Saturday, May 14, beginning at 4:30 PM ET. The teams are tied up 3-3 in the series. The most recent betting odds for this matchup show the Bruins listed atto win on the moneyline. The Hurricanes are currently to emerge victorious for this contest. This contest has an over/under of goals.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of May 14, 2022 at 3:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hurricanes Vs Bruins Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 14
Hurricanes: Brady Skjei: Probable (Undisclosed), Jordan Martinook: Questionable (Lower Body), Frederik Andersen: Out (Knee)
Bruins: Jakub Zboril: Out (Knee), Matt Grzelcyk: Questionable (Undisclosed), Jesper Froden: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Hurricanes (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hurricanes Vs Bruins Team Stats
|Hurricanes Avg. (Rank)||Bruins Avg. (Rank)|
|3.38 (9th)||Goals Scored||3.09 (15th)|
|2.45 (1st)||Goals Allowed||2.66 (4th)|
|34.0 (9th)||Shots||36.1 (2nd)|
|28.1 (1st)||Shots Allowed||28.6 (3rd)|
Hurricanes Key Players
Bruins Key Players
- The Hurricanes have been a moneyline favorite 69 times this season, and have finished 49-20 in those games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Hurricanes a 58.3% chance to win.
- The Bruins have been an underdog in 21 games this season, and won eight (38.1%).
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Bruins have a 45.5% chance to win.
- Carolina’s games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 5.5 goals 50 times.
- Boston has combined with its opponent to score over 5.5 goals in 49 of 88 games this season.