The Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks are battling in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game 7 up next. The Celtics (on the spread, to win) play the Bucks on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. The over/under for this game has been set at .
This article references odds updated as of May 15, 2022 at 3:02 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Celtics Vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 15
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Bucks: Khris Middleton: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-5)|
|Total Pick||Over (205)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Bucks Avg. (Rank)|
|111.8 (12th)||Points Scored||115.5 (3rd)|
|104.5 (1st)||Points Allowed||112.1 (20th)|
|46.0 (5th)||Rebounds||46.7 (2nd)|
|10.5 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (14th)|
|13.2 (8th)||3pt Made||14.1 (4th)|
|24.8 (14th)||Assists||23.9 (18th)|
|13.0 (13th)||Turnovers||12.7 (10th)|
Celtics Key Players
Bucks Key Players
- Boston has beaten the spread 50 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 22-21-1 as 5-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 82 Boston games so far this season, 45 have hit the over.
- In 62 games this season, Boston and its opponent have combined for more than 205 points.
- Celtics games average 216.1 total points per game this season, 11.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Milwaukee is 44-49-0 this season.
- The Bucks have one win ATS (1-4) as a 5-point underdog or more this year.
- This season, 42 of Milwaukee’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over 205 points on 78 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Bucks games this year (205) is 19.5 points higher than the total for this matchup.