The Miami Heat and Boston Celtics are meeting in the Eastern Conference Finals, with Game 1 up next. The Heat () play the Celtics ( on the moneyline) at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday. This game has a point total of .
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 17, 2022 at 8:02 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 17
Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Probable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Probable (Ankle)
Celtics: Marcus Smart: Out (Foot), Al Horford: Out (Health Protocols), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (203)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Celtics Avg. (Rank)|
|109.2 (21st)||Points Scored||111.8 (12th)|
|104.9 (3rd)||Points Allowed||104.5 (1st)|
|43.4 (22nd)||Rebounds||46.0 (5th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (11th)|
|13.5 (6th)||3pt Made||13.2 (8th)|
|25.3 (9th)||Assists||24.8 (14th)|
|13.6 (22nd)||Turnovers||13.0 (13th)|
Heat Key Players
Celtics Key Players
- Miami has beaten the spread 53 times in 82 games.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Heat are 23-19.
- Out of 82 Miami games so far this year, 48 have gone over the total.
- Miami’s games have had more than 203 points scored on 71 occasions this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 203 points, 11.3 fewer than the average total in this season’s Heat contests.
- Boston’s record against the spread is 51-40-2.
- The Celtics are 5-1 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- Boston has played 82 games this year, and 45 of them have hit the over.
- Boston’s games have finished with over 203 points scored 69 times this year.
- This season, Celtics games have resulted in an average scoring total of 216.0, which is 13.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.