The Golden State Warriors will face the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals. The Warriors () will take on the Mavericks ( to win) beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday on TNT. This contest has an over/under of .
This article refers to odds valid as of May 18, 2022 at 9:02 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this game in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Warriors Vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 18
Warriors: Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (216.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Mavericks Avg. (Rank)|
|111.0 (15th)||Points Scored||108.0 (24th)|
|105.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||104.7 (2nd)|
|45.5 (7th)||Rebounds||43.0 (24th)|
|9.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||9.3 (24th)|
|14.3 (3rd)||3pt Made||13.1 (10th)|
|27.1 (5th)||Assists||23.4 (24th)|
|14.3 (29th)||Turnovers||11.7 (2nd)|
Warriors Key Players
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||42||14.2||3.7||2.2||0.9||0.1||2.4|
- Golden State is 46-44-3 against the spread this season.
- As 5.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors are 27-21-2 against the spread.
- Out of 82 Golden State games so far this season, 43 have hit the over.
- Golden State’s games have had more than 216.5 points scored on 52 occasions this year.
- The total for this game is 216.5, 4.2 points fewer than the average total in Warriors games thus far this season.
- Dallas is 55-38-2 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 10-5 as 5.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Dallas has played 82 games this year, and 37 of them have gone over the total.
- Dallas’ games have gone over 216.5 points on 32 occasions this year.
- Mavericks games average 215.3 total points, 1.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.