Game 1 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Scotiabank Saddledome on Wednesday, May 18 showcases the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers facing off at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN. The most recent betting lines reveal that the Oilers areon the moneyline and the Flames are to win this matchup. This game has an over/under of goals.
This article references betting data valid as of May 18, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Flames Vs Oilers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 18
Flames: Christopher Tanev: Questionable (Lower Body), Sean Monahan: Out (Hip)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Flames (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Flames Vs Oilers Team Stats
|Flames Avg. (Rank)||Oilers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.55 (6th)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|2.52 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||3.06 (17th)|
|35.4 (3rd)||Shots||33.9 (10th)|
|28.9 (5th)||Shots Allowed||32.2 (20th)|
Flames Key Players
Oilers Key Players
- The Flames have been a moneyline favorite 72 times this season, and have gone 45-27 in those games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Flames a 63.6% chance to win.
- This season the Oilers have won nine of the 22 games, or 40.9%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Oilers have a 40.0% chance to win.
- In 52 games this season, Calgary and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
- Edmonton has played 58 games this season that ended with more than 6 goals.