Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at PPG Paints Arena showcases the New York Rangers and the Pittsburgh Penguins playing at 7:00 PM on Friday, May 13 ET. The Penguins are ahead in the series 3-2. The latest betting lines reveal that the Penguins areon the moneyline and the Rangers are to win this matchup. The total is in this contest.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of May 13, 2022 at 5:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Rangers Vs Penguins Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 13
Rangers: Keith Kinkaid: Questionable (Upper Body), Sammy Blais: Out (Knee), Barclay Goodrow: Out (Lower Body), Tyler Motte: Probable (Upper Body)
Penguins: Tristan Jarry: Out (Foot), Sidney Crosby: Out (Upper Body), Brian Dumoulin: Questionable (Lower Body), Rickard Rakell: Questionable (Head), Casey DeSmith: Out (Abdominal)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Penguins (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rangers Vs Penguins Team Stats
|Rangers Avg. (Rank)||Penguins Avg. (Rank)|
|3.06 (16th)||Goals Scored||3.29 (11th)|
|2.49 (2nd)||Goals Allowed||2.72 (5th)|
|29.0 (28th)||Shots||34.7 (6th)|
|30.8 (11th)||Shots Allowed||31.3 (14th)|
Rangers Key Players
Penguins Key Players
- The Rangers have been favored on the moneyline 52 times this season, and have gone 36-16 in those games.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this contest.
- This season the Penguins have been an underdog 27 times, and won 13, or 48.1%, of those games.
- The moneyline set for this contest implies a 47.6% chance of victory for the Penguins.
- New York and its opponent have gone over 6 combined goals in 41 of 87 games this season.
- Pittsburgh has played 51 games this season with over 6 goals.