The Calgary Flames and Dallas Stars face off in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at American Airlines Center on Friday, May 13, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Flames lead the series 3-2. The Flames are set asto win on the moneyline, while the Stars currently have odds to win this matchup. The total has been set at for this game.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of May 13, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Flames Vs Stars Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 13
Flames: Sean Monahan: Out (Hip), Brett Ritchie: Questionable (Undisclosed)
Stars: Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Stars (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Flames Vs Stars Team Stats
|Flames Avg. (Rank)||Stars Avg. (Rank)|
|3.55 (6th)||Goals Scored||2.84 (21st)|
|2.52 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||2.98 (14th)|
|35.4 (3rd)||Shots||30.3 (18th)|
|28.9 (5th)||Shots Allowed||31.0 (13th)|
Flames Key Players
Stars Key Players
- The Flames have a 44-26 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Flames’ implied win probability is 60.8%.
- This season the Stars have won 16 of the 35 games, or 45.7%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 42.6% chance of victory for the Stars.
- Calgary’s games this season have gone over this matchup’s total of 5.5 goals 51 times.
- Dallas has combined with its opponent to score over 5.5 goals in 39 of 87 games this season.