The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies are meeting in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game 6 next to come. The Warriors (on the spread) and Grizzlies ( to win) play Friday at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. This matchup has an over/under of .
This article uses lines updated as of May 13, 2022 at 10:02 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 13
Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Grizzlies: Ja Morant: Out (Knee), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Santi Aldama: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+8)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)|
|111.0 (15th)||Points Scored||115.6 (2nd)|
|105.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||109.9 (12th)|
|45.5 (7th)||Rebounds||49.1 (1st)|
|9.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||14.1 (1st)|
|14.3 (3rd)||3pt Made||11.5 (23rd)|
|27.1 (5th)||Assists||26.0 (6th)|
|14.3 (29th)||Turnovers||12.5 (9th)|
Warriors Key Players
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||78||16.3||5.8||1.1||0.9||2.3||1.6|
- Against the spread, Golden State is 45-44-3 this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 12-12-2 as 8-point favorites or greater.
- This season, 43 of Golden State’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- A total of 45 times so far this season, Golden State and its opponent have combined to score more than 218.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 218.5 points, 2.2 fewer than the average total in this season’s Warriors contests.
- Memphis is 59-33-1 against the spread this year.
- As 8-point underdogs or greater, the Grizzlies are 3-1 against the spread.
- Memphis has seen 47 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- So far this season, 66 Memphis games have featured more than 218.5 points scored.
- The average total for Grizzlies games is 225.3 points, 6.8 more than this game’s over/under.