Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at Capital One Arena showcases the Florida Panthers and the Washington Capitals playing at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, May 13. The Panthers are ahead 3-2 in the series. The Panthers are listed atto win on the moneyline, while the Capitals currently have odds to win this matchup. The over/under has been set at in this matchup.
This article makes reference to odds valid as of May 13, 2022 at 7:12 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Panthers Vs Capitals Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 13
Panthers: Mason Marchment: Out (Lower Body), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body)
Capitals: Tom Wilson: Questionable (Lower Body), Carl Hagelin: Out (Face), Joe Snively: Out (Wrist)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Capitals (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Panthers Vs Capitals Team Stats
|Panthers Avg. (Rank)||Capitals Avg. (Rank)|
|4.12 (1st)||Goals Scored||3.3 (10th)|
|2.95 (12th)||Goals Allowed||2.96 (13th)|
|37.2 (1st)||Shots||31.3 (14th)|
|30.6 (10th)||Shots Allowed||29 (6th)|
Panthers Key Players
|Aleksander Barkov Jr.||67||39||49||88||214||12||+36|
Capitals Key Players
- The Panthers have won 59 of their 80 games when favored on the moneyline this season (73.8%).
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.3% in this contest.
- The Capitals have been listed as an underdog 31 times this season, and won 16, or 51.6%, of those games.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Capitals have a 40.8% chance to win.
- In 53 games this season, Florida and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Washington has played 46 games this season that finished with over 6.5 goals.