In Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics will take on the Milwaukee Bucks. The Celtics (on the spread) and Bucks ( to win) face each other Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET on TNT. This matchup’s point total is .
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 11, 2022 at 7:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Celtics Vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 11
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Out (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Bucks: Khris Middleton: Out (Knee), George Hill: Probable (Abdomen)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-5)|
|Total Pick||Over (212.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Bucks Avg. (Rank)|
|111.8 (12th)||Points Scored||115.5 (3rd)|
|104.5 (1st)||Points Allowed||112.1 (20th)|
|46.0 (5th)||Rebounds||46.7 (2nd)|
|10.5 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (14th)|
|13.2 (8th)||3pt Made||14.1 (4th)|
|24.8 (14th)||Assists||23.9 (18th)|
|13.0 (13th)||Turnovers||12.7 (10th)|
Celtics Key Players
Bucks Key Players
- Boston is 49-39-2 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 22-21-1 as 5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 44 Boston games (out of 82) that went over the total this year.
- A total of 50 times so far this year, Boston and its opponent have combined to score more than 212.5 points.
- Celtics games have had an average of 216.2 points this season, 3.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 43-48-0.
- The Bucks have one win ATS (1-4) as a 5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, 41 of Milwaukee’s 82 games have hit the over.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over 212.5 points on 69 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Bucks games this year (212.5) is 12.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.