The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies are battling in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game 5 next to come. The Warriors (on the spread, on the moneyline) play the Grizzlies on Wednesday at 9:30 PM ET on TNT. This game has an over/under set at points.
This article refers to odds current as of May 11, 2022 at 9:02 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 11
Warriors: Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Grizzlies: Ja Morant: Out (Knee), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Santi Aldama: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (219)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)|
|111.0 (15th)||Points Scored||115.6 (2nd)|
|105.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||109.9 (12th)|
|45.5 (7th)||Rebounds||49.1 (1st)|
|9.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||14.1 (1st)|
|14.3 (3rd)||3pt Made||11.5 (23rd)|
|27.1 (5th)||Assists||26.0 (6th)|
|14.3 (29th)||Turnovers||12.5 (9th)|
Warriors Key Players
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||78||16.3||5.8||1.1||0.9||2.3||1.6|
- Golden State has beaten the spread 45 times in 82 games.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the Warriors are 27-28-3 against the spread.
- This season, 42 of Golden State’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Golden State and its opponent have broken the 219-point mark 44 times this season.
- The total for this game is 219, 1.7 points fewer than the average total in Warriors games thus far this season.
- Against the spread, Memphis is 58-33-1 this year.
- Against the spread as 4-point underdogs or greater, the Grizzlies are 10-6-1.
- Memphis has played 82 games this year, and 46 of them have hit the over.
- Memphis games have had over 219 points 65 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Grizzlies games this year (219) is 6.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.